A Liebster Award is given to showcase smaller blogs who are up and coming, and who have less than 200 followers. This is an award that you accept with the intention of paying it forward.
The rules for the Liebster Award are simple:
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose a few new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag backs!
Follow, follow, follow, if you haven't haven't haven't! :)
Here are my questions from Nicole:
1. Do you know Jesus loves you? John 3:16 YES! (whew!)
2. What do you tend to blog about the most? Home decor/furniture stuff originally, but will definitely be focusing future posts on our new home!
3. What's the name of your favorite blog to follow? I just discovered Buffalo-Roam. HILARIOUS!
4. What is your favorite food? Are you kidding me? Pizza!
5. What is your favorite thing to do? Eat Pizza! Haha just kidding. Right now my favorite thing has been writing my blog posts. I'm happy to be knocking the rust off my creative writing skills.
6. Who inspired you to blog? Sawdust and Embryos. I was searching for an alternative to tiling my backsplash and they are the bomb.
7. Where do you eat out the most? Our favorite haunt is a lovely place called Denharts. Best sweet potato fries and honey-mustard "dunking sauce" EVER.
8. What is the one thing you would change about your layout of your home? EVERYTHING...and I'm actually doing that. We're starting to build a new house this month!
9.What is one goal for this year? After building our new house and selling our current house I'd really like to get my rear-end back in marathon shape and run run run. (In my spare time.)
10. Pepsi or coke? Coke Coke COKE! (Specifially, Diet Coke)
11 Random Facts About Moi:
1. I can probably recite the original Star Wars movie start-to-finish.
2. I would wrestle (and beat) an alligator/coyote/panther/T-Rex if he tried to get my doggie.
3. I have run 2 marathons. Chicago Marathon in 2005 and the Grand Rapids Marathon in 2009. Technically, I believe I crawled in 2009, but I crossed the finish line, so it still counts.
4. I am freaked out and terrified at the end of the original Terminator and Alien/Aliens movies, even though I know exactly how things are going to turn out.
5. I used to ride a Ducati Monster, but decided I would become road pizza if I continued. So I gave it up.
6. My Dad and My Husband are the funniest guys I know.
7. I love loading up my blog posts with pictures. I can't. Stop. Doing. It.
8. I could survive on Lay's Kettle Cooked Reduced Fat Potato Chips and Diet Coke. We refer to the chips as "Evil Chips." I could eat a whole bag in one sitting, then be sick and miserable. Then come back for more. And wash them down with chocolate cake and wine.
9. I love wine. From a box.
10. I love my family. I would die for them. (I don't know who these random people are.)
11. It's April 14th and I'm writing this post instead of finishing my taxes. (You've got to have priorities.)
Questions for my nom-nom-nominees:
1. Do you have a pet preference? If so, what?
2. Is there a blog that inspired you to get blogging?
3. What's your favorite movie(s)?
4. What's your favorite food?
5. Boxers or Briefs? Just kidding. Favorite (book) author?
6. Favorite childhood memory?
7. What superpower would you choose?
8. If you could do anything (career), what would it be?
9. Where do you dream of traveling to?
10. Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter?
11. What's your goal for 2013?
My nom-nom-nominees are:
Stacy Anne was one of my very first "blog buddies." She made me realize that WOW...those are actual, real people who will talk to me!
Susan makes the cutest furniture! She knows how to get a garage-sale bargain!
Lori not only has awesome paper skills, but awesome photography skills! I can't wait to learn more from her!
Be sure and comment on my Liebster post to let me know that you've accepted, and so I can see your responses!
Thanks, and may the Liebster be with you (and on your sidebar)!